Subject: Re: Hi All
From: Jens Vang Petersen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 22:29:10 +0100

On 22-Nov-97, Dave Nuttall. smashed the keyboard with:
>I recently posted a message to CU-Amigas newsgroup asking if somebody
>could give me any information on which is the best language to start
>programming, I got various replies but the general opinion was that
>Amos was a dead language, but then I happened across the Amos list
>that was on the latest CU-CD and I then realized that this was in fact
>the reverse. Then some kind person emailed me saying that he would let
>me have Amos-Pro boxed and also Mastering Amos for the price of the
>postage (5.15) which I gladly accepted :-) so it looks like I will be
>using this group as I'm gonna need a little bit of help in the future
>so please be patient as I know zero at the moment but I'm  studying
>Mastering Amos which is slowly making sense, Anyway Hi all
>                      Dave.

Welcome, nice to hear that there's still new-commers to the list and AMOS.
Problems ??.. Ask, Ask, Ask, Please, course it's so nice a feeling to help
others :-)))

-- 
Happy greetings, Yours..
__________________________________________________________________________
 /_  __/ __  / __  /\  ___\  __ \__  _\           aka. JENS VANG PETERSEN
  / / / /_/ / ____/  \ \___\  __ \ \ \  Nyvej 8, DK-4450 Jyderup, Denmark
 /_/ /_____/_/        \_____\_\ \_\ \_\             [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Foolproof operation = All parameters are hard coded.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------